9. Cough syrup doesn’t work. [Well, we already knew that.]
15. It may not feel like it, but it’s good luck when you have people at home and at work who aren’t afraid to tell you when you’re wrong.
18. Keeping an open mind is as big a challenge as you get older as keeping a consistent waistline.
23. Grudges are poison. The only antidote is to let them go.
31. Physical attraction is nice, but shared values and a shared sense of humor are the real keys to lasting love.
35. Candor is overrated. It’s hard to unsay what you’ve said in anger and almost impossible to take back what you’ve written.
No, not that grudge. (See lesson #23.)